I've barely done anything productive today, I'm so pleased about the one-two punch of the Dems winning Congress and Rumsfield resigning. Of course I know the Democrats will betray the principles they won on at the first opportunity, but for now, at least, American conservativism has taken a huge hit.
A last couple of links about the election, via Chris
and Boing Boing
, and then I'll shut up about it:
* The Guardian: Americans should be proud
* The Telegraph: Bush's hell starts today.
* The Right Was Right: A Manifesto for the New Congress.
1. Mandatory homosexuality
2. Drug-filled condoms in schools
3. Introduce the new Destruction of Marriage Act
4. Border fence replaced with free shuttle buses
5. Osama Bin Laden to be Secretary of State...