...is the day I traditionally post links to other sites on the Internet. Via all the usual places:
* Hamas spends £100,000 on 'image makeover'
* Disney trying to buy Pixar,
which means I may get my Pixar-flavored Toy Story 3
* The paintings of Joyce Polance
* The 100 most expensive books.
I knew I never should have thrown away my signed first edition copy of Ulysses
* The 3% "federal excise tax" you pay on your phone bill each month --levied in 1898 to pay for the Spanish-American war, though it was so nice they decided to keep it -- may be on its way out.
* The Wall Street Journal loves Green Eggs and Ham.